Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bittersweet Adieus



Saying Goodbye to Ludlow Street.  It was a sad state of affairs today as Morgan and I walked around the neighborhood one last time.   Autumn’s brilliance was bursting forth everywhere we looked.  We couldn’t ask for a more superb send-off. 
Goodbye House!


So Long BEE!

See You Later Tree 


Hasta Lavista Ms. Roni, thanks for seven years of great dance coaching!  Go Roni's Dance!  Good Luck Shooting Stars on your upcoming season, we will miss all of you! 

And the grandparents….all four in one place at one time to see us off on our journey west.  This is indeed a rare occasion that may or may not ever happen again....all four grandparents in one place at one time.  Thank you!

And we're off!  Bags are packed!  We can't tell you where we are going just that we will always know where we are headed today and tomorrow! 

Morgan states,  "I am very sad and I will miss my friends, Emily and Megan and while I know I will make new ones too,  will always cherish my old ones.  I am excited about moving to California and being able to be so cose to the beach!  To everyone out there reading this I will miss you but come visit!"

“Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before.”  - Erich Fromm



1 comment:

  1. Love your first day comments, I almost cried, but they were tears of joy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete